Sales Engineer – HVAC System
- Source and develop new business opportunities to potential customers to achieve the sales target and gross profit margin.
- Maintaining the good relationships with all existing customers, consultants and contractors
- Lead the process of quoting to all customers and provide technical support on all products inquiries
- Prepare drawing, specification and selection of equipment to meet customer requests.
- Prepare budgetary pricing and work with consultant to specify AZ products offers.
- Manage order, contract terms and conditions, delivery schedule and communicate with customers.
- Attend customer problems or questions regarding our products and solutions,
- Act as point of contact for customer feedback and trouble report during Defect and liabilities period
- Source for solution to overcome technical issue of project and coordinate with service team
- Prepare market competiveness report with related products, price and competitors marketing
- Updates as well as government laws or legislation that may affect the business.
- Assist in verifying payment to our finance accounting department.
- Follow-up on payment from customers and logistic to forecast the delivery goods.
- Perform any other duties or undertake additional role from time to time, as assigned by the management.
- Require frequent interaction with customers, consultants and contractors
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in commercial & Industrial field for Chiller, Mini Chiller, VRF.
- Have experience in project management for HVAC or any M&E products in related fields is perfect.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Major in Heat and Refrigeration Engineering).
- High proficiency in spoken and written English with PC literate AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Visio
- Ability to travel up-country or abroad
- Ability to work irregular hours and under pressure.Remuneration: Attractive salary + commission + Bonus
- Qualified candidates are requested to email their Resume & Application Letter (in English), and photo starting current and expected salary, e-mail to: email@example.com
- Preference language for received application: English