Vertical High Performance FCU
Vertical High Performance FCU of YORK® is designed to maximize flexibility of selection and installation, and for ease of service. The units are also designed to exceed the stringent quality standards of the institutional market, while remaining cost competitive in the commercial and residential segments of the market.
- High Performance
- Design Flexibility
- Convenient Installation
- Optimum Building Performance
Vertical High Performance FCU, An extensive variety of components provide a flexible and versatile fan coil unit to meet the needs of any building. Plus, the variety of options available with FCC units is where you find the versatility to fit any heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning need.
- Capacity: 400 to 2000 CFM
- Optimized performance – ARI-440 certified and labeled; chilled-water coil for cooling, hot-water or electric coil for heating.
- Flexible design – Small footprint; front or bottom return
- Piping packages – Factory-assembled piping packages available
- Choice of controls – Direct Digital Controls for BACnet®, N2, or LON®; remote-mount thermostats can be analog, digital display, or programmable.
- Excellent IAQ – Low sound levels; cabinets can be insulated with foil-faced fiberglass or closed-cell foam; 2” flat filter available; sloped drain pans
Vertical High Performance FCU of YORK® by Johnson Controls