SERIES V COOLING TOWER
Series V Cooling Tower offer a wide range of capacities, minimal sound levels, low installation costs, year-round operating reliability, and are easy to maintain. With the addition of steel fill Series V Cooling Towers are also ideal for high temperature applications.
Series V Cooling Tower are available with capacities from 12 to 1,335 nominal tons in a single cell with up to 6,750 USGPM for process applications.
Series V Cooling Tower provide solutions to some of the most challenging cooling scenarios. Suitable for applications where external duct work and other sources of external static pressure exist, the VTL, VT0, and VT1 can be used in indoor and outdoor applications. With the addition of steel fill, Series V Cooling Towers are also ideal for high temperature applications.
– Centrifugal fans are suitable for applications where external duct work and other sources of external static pressure exist
– Can be located indoors
– Low profile VTL fits well into mechanical equipment rooms with low ceilings and easily hidden behind louvered walls on buildings
*LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
– Energy efficient
• All units meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1 energy efficiency requirements
• Premium efficient/inverter duty fan motors
• BALTIGUARD™ Fan System provides redundancy and energy savings by providing a pony motor (optional)
– Sound Reduction Options
• Centrifugal fans have inherently low sound characteristics
• Factory designed sound attenuation is available for both the air intake and discharge (optional)
• Particularly sound sensitive areas can be accommodated by facing the quiet blank-off panel to the sound sensitive direction
– Fans, motors, and drive system are located outside of the moist discharge airstream, protecting them from moisture, condensation, and icing while facilitating maintenance
– All moving parts are located near the base of the unit within easy reach for cleaning, lubrication, or adjustments
– Nozzles are non-clogging, reducing maintenance costs and ensuring efficient equipment operation
– Split fan housing for easy air moving component replacement
*Unique Feature of Series V Cooling Tower and other Cooling Tower series of BAC