Horizontal Low Profile FCU
Horizontal Low Profile FCU of YORK® is designed to maximize flexibility of selection and installation, and for ease of service. The units are also designed to exceed the stringent quality standards of the institutional market, while remaining cost competitive in the commercial and residential segments of the market. Horizontal Low Profile FCU set the new standards for innovation, quality, flexibility, and competitive pricing
- High Performance
- Design Flexibility
- Convenient Installation
- Optimum Building Performance
Horizontal Low Profile FCU offer optimized performance, flexible design, choice of controls and more, to offer excellent performance and indoor air quality.
- Capacity: 250 to 1,200 CFM
- Optimized performance – ARI-440 certified and labeled; chilled-water coil for cooling, hot-water or electric coil for heating.
- Flexible design – Exposed or concealed cabinet; 2- or 4-pipe coils
- Piping packages – Factory-assembled piping packages available
- Choice of controls – Thermostats can be analog, digital display, or programmable; unit-mount or remote-mount. Controls can be interfaced with a building automation system, or operate on a stand-alone basis.
- Excellent IAQ – Low sound levels; sloped drain pans are also cleanable; cabinets can be insulated with foil-faced fiberglass or closed-cell foam
- Superior serviceability – Filters removable without removing front panel; fan deck, drain pan, and coils can all be removed for servicing
Horizontal Low Profile FCU of YORK® by Johnson Controls
There are no reviews yet.