Horizontal High Performance FCU
Horizontal High Performance FCU of YORK® is designed to maximize flexibility of selection and installation, and for ease of service. The units are also designed to exceed the stringent quality standards of the institutional market, while remaining cost competitive in the commercial and residential segments of the market.
- High Performance
- Design Flexibility
- Convenient Installation
- Optimum Building Performance
Horizontal High Performance FCU, FN Series horizontal, high-performance, fan-coil units provide maximum performance while the unit’s array of options and number of available sizes render unparalleled flexibility.
- Capacity: 250 to 1,200 CFM
- Optimized performance – ARI-440 certified and labeled; chilled-water coil for cooling, hot-water or electric coil for heating.
- Flexible design – Exposed cabinet, concealed free-return cabinet, or concealed plenum-return cabinet with rear or bottom return; 2- or 4-pipe coils
- Piping packages – Factory-assembled piping packages available
- Choice of controls – Thermostats can be analog, digital display, or programmable. Controls can be interfaced with a building automation system, or operate on a stand-alone basis.
- Excellent IAQ – Low sound levels; sloped drain pans are also cleanable; cabinets can be insulated with foil-faced fiberglass or closed-cell foam
- Superior serviceability – Fan deck and drain pan can be removed for servicing
Horizontal High Performance FCU of YORK® by Johnson Controls