FXT COOLING TOWER
BAC’s FXT Cooling Tower was the first cooling tower to be certified by the Cooling Technology Institute (CTI) and still holds its certification to this day. The FXT Cooling Tower is performance, maintainability, and low initial cost make it an industry standard for a wide range of projects.
FXT COOLING TOWER delivers independently verified, fully rated thermal performance over a wide range of flow and temperature requirements. Standard design features satisfy today’s environmental concerns, minimize installation costs, maximize operating reliability, and simplify maintenance requirements.
The FXT Cooling Tower is available in 14 standard single cell models with capacities from 58 to 257 nominal tons.
*LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION
– All units meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1 energy efficiency requirements
– Premium efficient/inverter duty fan motors
– High efficiency, low horsepower, axial fans
*LOW INSTALLED COST
– Single piece lift
– Ships completely assembled, minimizing installation time and cost
• No motors to mount
• No sheaves to align
• No belts to install
• No make-up system to assemble
– The fan motor is located on the exterior of the unit for easy maintenance and belt adjustment
– Basin covers are standard keeping debris from entering the hot water basin
– Extended lubrication lines are provided as standard on the exterior of the unit for bearing lubrication
– An access door makes access to the interior of the unit easy for adjusting the float valve, cleaning the strainer, or flushing the basin.
*Unique feature of FXT Cooling Tower and other Cooling Tower series of BAC