Floor Mounted Vertical FCU
Floor Mounted Vertical FCU of YORK® is designed to maximize flexibility of selection and installation, and for ease of service. The units are also designed to exceed the stringent quality standards of the institutional market, while remaining cost competitive in the commercial and residential segments of the market.
- High Performance
- Design Flexibility
- Convenient Installation
- Optimum Building Performance
Floor Mounted Vertical FCU Choose between a flat top, slope top, or concealed vertical floor-mounted fan coil unit. All are AHRI certified to ensure reliable performance. Units offer a 3-speed direct-drive motor in either PSC or ECM.
- Capacity: 200 to 1,200 CFM
- Superior Efficiency – Uses 30 to 50% less energy than competitive units with the same capacity.
- Excellent For Retrofits – Matches dimensions of most US models. Vary H & W in 1” increments, up to 12”.
- Model Flexibility – Available in concealed, exposed, and slope-top models. High IEQ – Indoor environmental quality is improved with sloped drain pans, high-efficiency filters, and low sound levels.
- Complete Control – Thermostats with time clock or occupancy sensor, factory-mounted piping packages, network-compatible.
Floor Mounted Vertical FCU of YORK® by Johnson Controls