Scent Specialist – Scenting Department
– Handle customer complaints.
– Identify and resolve customer concerns.
– Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
– Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
– Follow up on new sales leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
– Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
– Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
– Prepare a variety of status report such as Daily activity, Weekly report.
– Pleasant and outgoing personality
– Customer service orientated.
– Must be committed, positive and hard working.
– MS Office and Internet are required
– Good track record in corporate sales.
– Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Good interpersonal and communication skill in both written and spoken.
– Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
– Ability to persuade and influence others.
Remuneration: Salary + commission + Bonus
- Qualified candidates are requested to email their Resume & Application Letter (in English), and photo starting current and expected salary, e-mail to: email@example.com
- Preference language for received application: English