Sales Engineer – Air Purification System
Job description :
- Trion – Indoor Air QualityClean air specialist since 1947, Trion has provided quality products for Kitchen, commercial, industrial, and residential markets. The main function is collecting mist, dust, smoke and fumes, which are engineered specifically to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable indoor air environment.
Providing Clean, Comfortable and Safe IAQ Solutions:
- Kitchen Exhaust Solution
- Commercial Solution
- Industrial Solution
1. Source and develop new business opportunities to potential customers to achieve the sales target and gross profit margin.
2. Maintaining the good relationships with all existing customers, consultants and contractors
3. Visit customers, consult product specification to customers
4. Manage order, contract terms and conditions, delivery schedule and communicate with customers.
5. Contact to Consultants/Owner to introduce about the product
6. Resolve problems with products and services if any
7. Prepare market competiveness report with related products, price and competitors marketing. 8. Follow-up on payment from customers and logistic to forecast the delivery goods. 9. Perform any other duties or undertake additional role from time to time, as assigned by the management.
10. Further information and job duties will be discussed more during interview
- At least 2 years sales experience in Kitchen, commercial & Industrial field for Air Purification System.
- Have experience in project management, understand Hotel, tower ventilation system is advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Major in Heat and Refrigeration Engineering).
- High proficiency in spoken and written English with PC literate AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Visio
- Responsible, enthusiastic, diligent, self-motivated, able to work in team & under pressure.
- Creativity, initiative, high sense of responsibility
- Enthusiastic and dynamism in work
- Good communication, selling skills.
- Fluent in English
Remuneration: Attractive salary + commission + Bonus
Qualified candidates are requested to email their Resume & Application Letter (in English), and photo starting current and expected salary, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference language for received application: English