YZ Centrifugal Chiller
YZ Centrifugal Chiller từ YORK® – the chiller experts is the industry’s first chiller fully optimized for ultimate performance with a next generation low-GWP refrigerant, offering exceptional efficiency and operation.
- From the Chiller Experts
- Optimized for Ultimate Performance
- Dramatically Lower Cost of Ownership
- The New Definition of Sustainability
YZ Centrifugal Chiller from YORK® – the chiller experts is the industry’s first chiller fully optimized for ultimate performance with a next generation low-GWP refrigerant, offering exceptional efficiency and operation.
YZ Centrifugal Chiller is a revolutionary advancement that challenges everything about conventional chiller design. Built upon decades of industry-leading chiller expertise, our engineers questioned every component, analyzed every function and challenged every assumption.
- Cooling Capacity: 165-1000 Tons (581-3516 kW)
- Magnetic Bearing Driveline: In 1998, YORK® Navy Systems pioneered reliable magnetic-bearing technology to cool submarines. The same durable and efficient technology is used on the YORK® YZ.
- Low-Pressure Chiller: For most of the past century, the YORK® centrifugal chiller portfolio has offered low-pressure refrigerants to deliver high-efficiency chillers. The YORK® YZ is designed to maximize the efficiency of a new, low-GWP, low-pressure refrigerant.
- Optimized Compressor: An optimized, single-stage design enables YORK® chillers to provide the best possible real-world energy efficiency. YORK® YZ compressors also lead the industry with the widest operating range at off-design conditions where systems most often operate.
- Variable-Speed Drive: Four decades ago, YORK® introduced the first variable-speed drive (VSD) chiller. And we’ve since installed more VSD chillers than all other manufacturers combined. A VSD is standard on the YORK® YZ.
- High-Speed Hermetic Induction Motor: YORK® was the first to combine low-maintenance, hermetically-sealed induction motors with variable-speed drives in 2004 to directly drive the compressors in air-cooled chillers. The YORK® YZ builds on this reliable, proven technology to power our latest generation of centrifugal compressors.
- Falling Film Evaporator: The YORK®-patented falling film design of the YORK® YZ reduces refrigerant charge up to 60%, and reduces evaporator shell size up to 20%, compared to other flooded, low-pressure refrigerant designs. The YORK® patented falling film design also eliminates the need for a refrigerant pump.
YZ Centrifugal Chiller of YORK® by Johnson Controls