Vertical Reduced-Footprint Blower-Coil Units
Vertical Reduced Footprint Blower Coil Units of YORK® is designed to maximize flexibility of selection and installation, and for ease of service. The units are also designed to exceed the stringent quality standards of the institutional market, while remaining cost competitive in the commercial and residential segments of the market.
- High Performance
- Design Flexibility
- Convenient Installation
- Optimum Building Performance
Vertical Reduced-Footprint Blower-Coil Units, with a wide range of standard options, reduced field installation times and quality construction for long term safety and performance, these BCUs are suitable for a range of applications.
- Capacity: 800 to 3000 CFM
- Optimized performance – ARI-440 certified and labeled; chilled-water coil for cooling, hot-water or electric coil for heating.
- Flexible design – Reduced footprint, variety of fan-discharge configurations; chilled-water or direct-expansion coil for cooling, hot-water, steam, or electric coil for heating.
- Piping packages – Factory-assembled piping packages available
- Power components – “Across-the-line” motor starters; disconnect switches; main fusing; high-efficiency motors.
- Excellent IAQ – Low-leak dampers; 2” filters; cabinets insulated with foil-faced fiberglass.
Vertical Reduced Footprint Blower Coil Units of YORK® by Johnson Controls