SERIES 1500 COOLING TOWER
Series 1500 Cooling Tower parallels the technology and successes of BAC’s Series 3000 Cooling Tower in a compact footprint. The Series 1500 Cooling Tower is the industry’s most serviceable unit without compromising performance and fit. Newly redesigned, the Series 1500 Cooling Tower offers Extreme Efficiency (XE) models which are at least two times more efficient than the minimum requirements established in ASHRAE 90.1 and further reduce the unit’s operating cost. Its serviceability, superior winter operation, and single air intake make it an outstanding choice for new installations and an ideal replacement unit.
Series 1500 Cooling Towers are available with capacities from 92 to 747 nominal tons in a single cell with up to 3,150 USGPM for process applications.
SERIES 1500 COOLING TOWER of BAC is the industry’s most serviceable unit without compromising performance and fit. With expanded models almost doubling the capacity range and a performance increase of up to 13%, the Series 1500 Cooling Tower provides an excellent solution for all your application needs.
- Reduced Energy Consumption
– Performance increase of up to 13%
– Meets or exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2013 efficiency requirements
– Offers excellent performance and serviceability in a compact footprint
– Further reduce energy cost with XE Models
- The Most Serviceable Tower
– 26% less annual maintenance cost compared to other compact footprint products
Note: Difference was based on comparing costs to complete maintenance items listed in O&M Manual.
– Direct access to:
+ Sloped cold water basin
+ Hot water basin which can be inspected during full operation of the system pump
+ Drive system through a spacious plenum and oversized doors on both sides of the unit
+ Factory pre-assembled access options available for easier maintenance
- Reliable Year-Round Operation
– Superior winter operation
– Standard independent fan motors provide capacity control and redundancy
– Meets wind and seismic requirements of the International Building Code (IBC)
– Tested per the California’s Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) requirements
- The Ideal Replacement Unit for Existing BAC’s or Competitors’ Equipment
– When replacing centrifugal fan towers, the Series 1500 Cooling Tower reduces installation AND operating costs
– Save up to $7,000 on installation costs for replacement projects:
+ Fits on existing steel support
+ No enclosure modifications because of the layout flexibility of the single air intake
+ Minimal piping changes
+ Reuse starters
*Unique Feature of Series 1500 Cooling Tower and other Cooling Tower series of BAC