The Trion Grease Viper series is designed to treat grease, smoke, and odor emissions from exhaust ducts on commercial cooking applications (as well as oil mist and smoke from industrial applications).
Grease Viper – TRION Electronic Air Cleaner
Trion IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) is a brand of Johnson Controls Inc. JCI is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Trion has provided quality products for the commercial, industrial, and residential markets, which are engineered specifically to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable indoor air environment. Our products can be found in homes, offices, factories, clubs, hospitals, and sea vessels, just to name a few.
The Trion Grease Viper is designed to treat grease, smoke, and odor emissions from exhaust ducts on commercial cooking applications (as well as oil mist and smoke from industrial applications). The Grease Viper can be configured with multiple stages of filtration for both particulate and odor control and is typically furnished as a complete pollution control unit with: automatic water-wash components for electrostatic precipitator filters; odor control section; exhaust fan; system rails; factory pre-piped fire suppression nozzles; and necessary controls. Standalone restaurants, mixed-use and high rise buildings, casinos, hotels, hospitals, corporate cafeterias, and government buildings are just a sampling of the installations using TRION pollution control systems to alleviate the environmental impact of commercial kitchen exhaust emissions.
- Designed in accordance with UL-710 and NFPA 96 design criteria
- High collection efficiency (≥ 95% at 0.3 microns)
- Electrostatic cells with spiked ionizers and ceramic insulators
- Long life, cleanable electrostatic filters versus throw-away, grease laden media filters
- Integral auto-wash components to minimize manual service requirements
- Modular design for indoor and outdoor installations
- Control initiation and interface flexibility
- 16 cabinet sizes and other modular configurations available, which are easily viewable and supported via REVIT BIMs
- Accessories including detergent tanks, controls, and Ansul® fire suppression also supported with REVIT BIMs
- High-capacity odor control panels
- Fan package (UL-762 rated for kitchen exhaust)
- Fire suppression coverage with Ansul nozzles
- Mounting rail base
- Remove Cooking Fumes Odor
- Remove Industrial Odor
- Remove Volatile Organic Compounds
- Remove Paint Odor
- Remove Animal Odor
- Air Recirulation