Dedicated Outside Air System (DOAS) Indoor Unit
Dedicated Outside Air System (DOAS) Indoor Unit of YORK® – This slim-line unit features a high-efficiency DC fan motor, multiple fan speeds and bottom access for ease of service.
- Environmental protection
- High ESP discharge Air
- Wide Ambient Range
- Air Cooled Inverter Driver
- Independent Oil Circuit Design ….
Dedicated Outside Air System (DOAS) Indoor Unit introduce and condition fresh air into a VRF system with the Dedicated Outside Air System indoor unit to create a more comfortable and healthy indoor environment.
YORK® VRF indoor units operate quietly and are easy to install, service and maintain. A wide variety of non-ducted and ducted units are available in styles and capacities to fit multiple applications. Units operate quietly with sound ratings as low as 26 dBA.
- Capacity: 96,000 Btu/hr
- 8 ton unit.
- Pre-installed drain pump.
- Nominal airflow of 1,236CFM.
- High external static pressure up to 1.24WG (at 230V) enables design flexibility.
- Seamlessly integrates with the VRF Heat Pump system controls and piping.
- Multiple control modes for optimizing comfort and energy efficiency include:
- Outlet Air Temperature Control
- Indoor Temperature Control.
- Remote Sensor and/or
- Sensor in Optional Wired Controller
Dedicated Outside Air System (DOAS) Indoor Unit catalogue